The 6” Rigid Rules are fabricated using stainless steel which provides an accurate measurement with graduations.
This rules available in a satin chrome finish that enhances their readability. Long edges and ends are grounded for accuracy and straightness.
The available graduations are of 8,16,32 and 64.
- Made of stainless steel providing resistance to rust and corrosion.
- Satin chrome finish enhances readability and contrast between black graduation lines and the surface of the rules.
- For better measurement and accuracy the ends are grounded.
- Precisely photo etched along with black filled 4R graduations, showing graduations of 8th, 16th, 32nd, and 64th.
- No burrs present. It can be used to check the flatness of parts.
- The thickness of 0.035” and 0.075” wide.